DO YOU HATE YOUR COMPUTER, DO YOU OWN A COMPUTER THAT WON’T DO WHAT YOU ASK IT TO DO, DO YOU HATE THE THOUGHT OF BUYING A COMPUTER EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW YOU NEED ONE? ARE YOU CONFUSED BY COMPUTER – GEEK TALK?
In a recent survey taken by the Small Business Research Institute, over 74% of the small business owner who had purchased computers in the past 12 months felt they had been “ripped off”… lied to about what the computers would do for them; how easy they were to use; or the help and support available. Over 30% said their costly computers were now being used as typewriters or, worse, sitting in a corner gathering dust.
If you are one of these frustrated, disappointed and fed up computer owners, you literally flashed thousands, even tens of thousands of pounds, down the loo!!!. Is this how a savvy businessperson behaves? Of course not!
If “computerising” makes you sweat with fear, because of these problems well, do successful business people live in fear? Of course not.
We have the solution you need.
We’re “GREAT IT SERVICES”, and here’s what we’ll do for you:
- We will always talk to you in ordinary plain English. No computer-geek talk.
- We will simply objectively analyse your needs from “scratch “we will tell you what you can and cannot do with a computer system.
- If you already have computer equipment and software we will:
- Check and help you understand it – quickly.
- Make it work for you, if possible.
- Teach your people how to use it.
- If it’s not right for you we’ll approach whoever sold it to you to get it traded, replaced or repaired.
- If necessary we’ll make changes to it or add to it at the lowest possible price.
- If you haven’t bought any computers yet, we will help you to do that, finding the right equipment and software for your needs. We do NOT sell computers or software. We’re on your side!
Why suffer with inefficient computers, unhappy staff, anger and frustration? Instead, focus on running a successful business, which is why you started a business in the first place.
Call GREAT IT SERVICES today for a FREE NO-OBLIGATION 30-MINUTE CONSULTATION.